Sample division at the rate of 1:8, 1:10, 1:30
HAVER RPT Rotating Sample Reducer
The HAVER RPT Rotating Sample Reducer produces representative sample quantities of solids and suspensions at the rate of 1:8, 1:10 or 1:30. It combines three dividing methods in one unit and provide the best possible sample reducing available today with an accuracy of 99.9%. Even heavy flowing materials can be divided with high accuracy.
Quick and flexible use
- 3,000 dividing steps per minute.
- Suitable for dry and wet division.
Further advantages at a glance
- Representative test samples.
- Integrated, infinitely variable vibratory feeder.
- Prevention of segregations due to sedimentation.
- Easy handling.
|HAVER RPT 1:8||HAVER RPT 1:10||HAVER RPT 1:30|
|Max. feed volume||4000 ml||2500 ml||300 ml|
|Max. particle size||10 mm||10 mm||2,5 mm|
|Dimensions||609 x 383 x 660 mm (L x W x H)|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt or 110 Volt with transformer|
|Weight||approx. 30 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER RPT
- Industrial rocks and minerals
- Fertilizer and seed
Mode of operation
The sample is fed to a dividing cone that emulates the process of quartering and coning. The sample material on its surface is accelerated outwards by rotation and is divided through guide channels into up to 30 individual samples. The individual samples are collected in glass sample bottles. The rotation and number of dividing channels enable that each sample consists of a very large number of individual samples.
Feeder, dividing cone and corresponding glass sample bottles are included in delivery of the HAVER RPT:
- HAVER RPT 1:8 = 8 glass sample bottles 500 ml
- HAVER RPT 1:10 = 10 glass sample bottles 250 ml
- HAVER RPT 1:30 = 3 glass sample bottles 15 ml
(The rest 27 subsamples are collected in 3 receivers.)