Fully automatic Photo-optical Particle Analysis from 0 up to 200 mm
HAVER CPA 5 GRAVIOPT for particle sizes from 0 up to 200 mm
The HAVER CPA 5 GRAVIOPT combines the advantages of the photo-optical particle analysis and gravimetrical measurement. The material to be analysed will be classified by a purpose built HAVER sieving machine, whereby the cut point is freely selectable. Afterwards the analysed sieve overflow and also the sieve underflow are scaled. The result is a complete sieve curve.
Right in the middle
- Installable in current production as an online device.
- Integration into existing installations is possible.
- Both, the measuring unit as well as the HAVER CPA Software are prepared for an online connection to a PLC system.
Further advantages at a glance
- Covering of a wide grain spectrum (finest fraction is ascertainable).
- Pneumatic cleaning as standard.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time
(HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Fully automatic particle size analyses.
|Measuring range||0 - 200 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Chute width||450 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||digital IO-Ports, GigE, RS 232|
|Line resolution||4096 Pixel|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||5400 x 720 x 1720 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 530 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 5 GRAVIOPT
The fully automatic HAVER CPA 5 GRAVIOPT has been designed with a HAVER sieving machine, a HAVER CPA unit and two scales for gravimetrical measurement.
The material with particle sizes up to 200 mm to be analysed is classified by a HAVER sieving machine with chosen cut point. The sieve overflow is analysed photooptically and discharged to a first scale. The mass fraction of the sieve underflow will determined directly by a second scale.
The HAVER CPA Software evaluates and combines the total distribution of the sample with the information from the photooptical and gravimetrical measurements.
- Recycling materials
- Industrial rocks and materials