Photo-optical Particle Analysis from
HAVER CPA 4-1 for particle sizes from 63 micron
Right in the middle
- Integrable in current production as an online device.
- Both, the measuring unit as well as the HAVER CPA Software are prepared for an online connection to a PLC system.
Further advantages at a glance
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particle shapes in real time
(HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Noise reduction by rubberized feeder and funnel.
- Use as a particle counting device.
|Measuring range||0.063 - 50 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Chute width||200 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||digital IO-Ports, GigE, RS 232|
|Line resolution||4096 Pixel|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||1500 x 790 x 940 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 120 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 4-1
The HAVER HSD is used to pre-dry wet material, the HAVER DMS offers pre-classification of material. Both devices play a decisive role in reducing the measuring time.