Photo-optical Particle Analysis from
HAVER CPA 2-1 HR (High Resolution) for particle sizes from 10 micron
The development of the HAVER CPA 2-1 HR meets your expectations for efficient measurement of even finest powder in laboratories. Combinated with a dispersion technology for a uniform transportation of material and for breaking up agglomerates the photo-optical particle analysis is a viable alternative to other methods of measuring powders.
Mobile and flexible in use
- Due to the GigE-camera it can also be operated using a notebook.
- Space saving / little weight.
- Use as a particle counting device.
Further advantages at a glance
- Even powder which is hard to convey can me measured.
- Analysis of all particle sizes and particles shapes in real time
(HAVER REAL TIME).
- Reproducible measuring results.
- Intuitive handling due to the newest CPA software.
- High speed measuring.
|Measuring range||0.010 - 4 mm|
|Operating voltage||230 Volt, 50 Hertz or 115 Volt, 60 Hertz|
|Feeder width||65 mm|
|Protection class||IP 54|
|Interfaces||BUS-Ext., GigE, USB|
|Horizontal resolution||2048 pixels|
|Pixel frequency||60 MHz|
|Dimensions||730 x 260 x 360 mm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||approx. 16 kg|
Application examples for the HAVER CPA 2-1 HR
- Quartz sand
- Coffee powder
- Metal- and ore powder
- Electrostatically charged plastic powder
- Food powder