Custom-made CPA Online Applications
The units and the software are prepared for online connection to a PLC system. Standard interfaces enable them to be incorporated into the running production process.
The HAVER CPA 2-1 ONLINE is our standardised system for automatically or manually activated online analysis of particles in the measuring range up to 25 mm.
The consistent modular construction of all HAVER CPA models allows the combination with HAVER Peripherals for further custom-made online applications.
Photo-Optical Particle Analysis for Process Management
Qualified process management is essential for successful production.
Thanks to CPA Technology HAVER CPA systems can be deployed in the process of manufacture consisting of planning, processing, checking and controlling. All CPA devices come prepared, together with software, for an online connection and are equipped with standard interfaces for integration into continuous production processes.
- Research and Development: Customer requirements and additionally the results of a CPA analysis enable an expanded material specification (e.g. determination of maximum permissible values). Different shape data and the particle list - a tool for manual appraisal and analysis - enable an optimisation of further production steps.
- Material inspection: Before handling base material its material specification has to be inspected. Samples are taken from the stream of material (automatically– if so required using a selectable sampler) and particle sizes and grains are measured and analysed by the HAVER CPA. The results help to re-adjust downstream process steps.
- Production control: The results of an analysed sample of the final product determine whether it meets with customer‘s requirements.
- Process control: The results of material inspection and production control influence the production process. If the requirements and material specifications are not fulfilled the production stops automatically or the control station is informed to readjust it early enough.
- Process monitoring: The economic advantages of monitoring are a short reaction time in case of insufficient quality and time saving for further applications. The material or product quality has to be determined as soon as possible to maximize cost efficiency.